Olsen Family | Family Session

I really shouldn't be posting snow pictures but I'm THAT behind in my blogging! Just doing what I can!
I was happy when this family contacted me to do a family session. Their son had a tumor on his leg show up and it turned out to be cancer. So this session was sweet as they were all just happy to be together. They even brought along their cute dog. Their oldest daughter was leaving soon to nanny in Italy so we were really limited on time. Luckily, the weather was great and everything worked out nice. We've been praying for this family as they've had to go through things I hope to never go through. They are all handling it very well (or they seem to be). He has had surgery to remove the tumor and some of his leg. Now he has to recover, still get some chemo treatments, and get used to his new leg. I'm sure any prayers you could send their way would be much appreciated!










He is into band and wanted some pictures with his band jacket on. I'm happy to oblige!
And we must get some with the dog!





Blooper time! Lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment