Springer Extended Family Session

The Springers came from all different directions of the country and landed in Salt Lake for some family time together. They squeezed in family pictures during that time and I'm so glad they did! It's so important to get pictures when you're all together and I just love capturing families. We had a great time at Wheeler Farm and got some wonderful pictures to document these memories.
We started with the individual family shots since there was an outfit change that needed to happen.
Whoa. Those eyes!
I try not to play favorites but this boy melted my heart.
All dressed up in his Air Force clothes and I hope he had no where to go! ;)

 3 generations shots!

 The girls were loving the pictures still but the boys were good with one! Haha!
 Of course there will be bloopers when you have a whole family together! They were so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment