Davis Family Pictures | Utah Family Photographer

Soooo this is my family. My mom loves to get a family picture done when we all get together. This year, we went to Sedona, AZ for a family reunion. We stayed in an awesome house with a GREAT backyard! So great, that we took our family pictures in the backyard. So awesome. I just wouldn't recommend using a tripod when we have 16 kids under the age of 12! It was a little crazy! In fact, one of the kids didn't make it into the grandkid picture cuz he was D-O-N-E! But what great memories!
I don't see or take pictures of my sister and her kids much since she lives in AZ so she definitely took advantage! Cute kids!
This picture was the oldest boy's idea. Cute idea! He sure loves his brothers!

 We also had a little fun posing...
I LOVE these pictures of my parents. They are such good people with an amazing posterity.

 And of course we have LOTS of bloopers cuz they are family!
See? It was SO hard!!!
 I love this bunch. There is just nothin' like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment