Steinfeldt Family/Mission Pictures | Utah Family Photographer

I was really excited when my cousin's wife asked me to take their family pictures especially because they are a fun family...but also because their daughter is leaving on a mission for the LDS church for a year and a half. I wasn't so excited when the forecast said rain but we couldn't reschedule and hoped for the best. Well, it started raining right when we got there and wouldn't let up! I've NEVER had this happen before! She we made the best of it under doorways, overhangs, and umbrellas. They were good sports, but we had had enough and did Jessica's mission pictures inside the Capitol building...along with a big even going on. Oh well. They turned out great despite the circumstances! You do whatcha gotta do!

No comments:

Post a Comment