Lighting Workshop | Utah Photographer

I love learning new things and brushing up on the old stuff too. It's also fun to talk photography all day with people that like to do that too! It was also a bonus to meet in the Pioneer Book. They just opened it and it is amazing! I want to do a photo session in there sometime!
I've been to one of April and Doug's workshops before. They are great! I always learn a lot and they take the time to make sure you understand everything.
And here's the beautiful, Bethany, from BP Film. If you need a videographer, she's amazing! (Some of us got to be models...SO not my thing!)




  Carolina was gorgeous too! Also a photographer...here's her work.

 Like I said, we all had to be a model...I like how Sara looks like she's very amused with this book. :) You can check out her work here.
After a yummy lunch, we messed around with studio lighting. (Studio on the left and natural on the right...I still prefer natural.)

 Carolina looked pretty natural here with these stobes. I loved this one!

Then we went outside for about 5 minutes to try balancing harsh sun with a strobe. The wind was tunneling through the alley so we were freezing and went inside pretty quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment