2013 ~ Year in Review

Oh yes. I have loved the holidays. I really got to slow down and enjoy my family. It's been wonderful! Today, we took down the Christmas tree and then, vacuumed, and then noticed the dirty blinds, and then cleaned the pantry...one thing just kept leading to another! So I have a fairly clean house now! Time to relax.
I like to look back at my year and post a few pictures from my sessions. I love looking back and seeing all my awesome clients. They are the best of the best!! Thank you for letting me in on these moments in your lives. They are now "frozen" in time! Isn't it wonderful?
These pictures are my favorites for either being awesome or trying something new. I like looking back to see what I can improve on and what I have done. This year will be even better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment