Victoria ~ Class of 2014 | Utah Senior Photographer

Nothing like a senior shoot to get me into a better mood (I'm already hating all this snow!!!). My niece (& nephew...his shoot was featured here on my blog if you missed it) wanted some senior pictures and I was happy to oblige! It was nice having my niece who has hardly been in front of the camera be all shy at first and then finding out what I needed her to do and by the end she was a natural! She said she didn't think it would be so fun. I love hearing that stuff! And she rocked it OUT!!
 Hello, gorgeous??! I especially love these barn pics...
 Oh! And the light here? Yummo!!

We also had some fun with her brother, Josh, joining in on some. It's so fun they are both graduating the same year!
 ...and some good bloopers too!
 Seniors!! Book me to get your pictures done!! It's not too late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment