Clay + Laramie | Utah Wedding Photographer

Oh! I love weddings! I love how in-love the couple is, how happy everyone is, and the special day that I get to be a part of. I just love it all!
Clay and Laramie were married on a beautiful October day at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a little chilly, but the sun was shining and everything was just beautiful. Clay and Laramie were quick to get out of the temple and we were able to take lots of pictures at the temple. I've known Clay's family since I was just a kid so it was fun to see them and catch up a bit. Good times.
My good friend and fellow photographer, Tracie, came to be my second shooter and catch some of those in-between moments. I LOVE having her with me! She is wonderful! Some of the images below are from her. Now, onto the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment