Stephenson Family | Utah Family Photographer

I photographed this family many years ago when I was pretty new to photography. It's fun to see how much I've improved. I have known them for many years and don't go to my hometown much (my parents moved away) so it's great that I have a profession where I get to see people sometimes.
These guys are so chill and the boys were great to be missing the BYU football game for family pictures...many guys (my husband included!!) wouldn't do that!
I've done Stacia's cute family many times. LOVE them and I was dying over Halle's dress! Her friend MADE it! So cute!
 The light was amazing that evening...


 Jill was my church leader many years ago. She was such a good example of a good wife and mother.

 Yikes!! Winter is coming fast! Let me know if you want to book family pictures. I'm almost all booked up for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment