Collette Family | Utah Family Photographer

My sister's in-laws are absolutely wonderful! They like to have pictures taken and have had me do their pictures many times when they come visit from Washington.
I was SOOOO excited when I saw Rock Canyon was in full color! It was gorgeous! I love how these turned out. And they absolutely adore little Avery! Isn't she cute? She definitely has a mind of her own and we had to be a bit creative to get her to cooperate and smile but we eventually got it!
 Isn't my sis gorgeous? Such a beautiful family!
 Ally...gorgeous. Gorgeous skin, gorgeous hair...
Last one left in the family...she gets pictures with mom and dad. :)
 Avery is a momma's girl! We had to get creative to get a picture with the grandparents (see bloopers).
 LOVE these! Yummy sunflare...
 Avery was going, going, going! I could only get a shot of her in her mommy's arms.

BLOOPERS! See? They ADORE Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment