Sadie ~ Personal Work | Utah Child Photographer

My beautiful girl is 4 years old now! I started wondering what kind of photo shoot I would do for her. Then we started planning her birthday party and it was going to be a fairy party. It still didn't come to me until about 2 weeks before her party. She could dress up as a fairy and I could Photoshop a fairy into some of the photos! No way am I a professional, but it was fun to play! When Sadie saw the pictures she said, "I don't remember her!" (meaning the fairy...so I guess I did a pretty good job). I even blew up one of the photos and their girls "pinned the fairy" on the picture. It was fun!
Gosh! I'm excited to share these!! Can you spot the fairies?
 Do you have an awesome idea for a stylized photo session? I would love to hear it and make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment