Ali's Maternity Session | Utah Baby Photographer

I met Ali through her husband...and I have known her husband for YEARS! He is my brother's high school friend so he is like a little brother to me.
I was SOOO happy when Ali called to have me take her maternity pictures AND the birth of their little one AND newborn pictures!! (Those will hit the blog sometime soon!) Ali actually just had her baby yesterday (yes, I'm slowing getting these posts up!). She was a little early and things went really well (and fast!) especially with it being her first.
ANYWAY...here are the maternity pictures at the poppy field. Luckily it was still in bloom. They go fast!
 Her cousin MADE these shoes. Aren't you DYING?? They are SO cute! And she put her name on it Cora for Coralie. So fun!
 See? She had her a day early. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment