Kristen & Rylee | Utah Wedding Photographer

I had the privilege of being the wedding photographer for my lovely cousin, Kristen. She is so laid-back and always has a gorgeous smile. Rylee seems to adore her and I think they will be so happy together.
They were married on a sunny but WINDY March day. We did our best to work with the wind! It didn't seem to bother them at all as they were enveloped in each other's love...as it should be.
I had such a great time and my good friend, Tracie, was there at the LDS Mount Timpanogos Temple to help me out. Some of her images are below. Enjoy...

 


Ok, so that is my cute grandma on the left (with my dad) and Gerald Lund and his wife on the right. He wrote the Work and the Glory books...if you know LDS culture. :)
My favorite garter toss of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment