Miss Avery Belle Turns 1 | Utah Child Photographer

My niece Avery is turning 1 soon! My sister wanted her pictures done early so she could have them printed and framed for her party. She just had her birthday party this last weekend and boy did she go all out! It was SO cute! Banners, cake pops, cookies, party favors inside baby food jars with homemade chocolate, etc. She did a GREAT job! My sister is going to school for graphic design and wanted to use her party to build her portfolio. It was marvelous! I will have to use her if I ever do a stylized shoot. :) Oh! She also made the paper banner for Avery's pictures.
And now, for cute Avery. She is walking now and didn't want anything to do with the set. She kept walking off. The dog worked a little and it was cute how she would hold it. Tiff was pretty discouraged but after seeing the pictures, she wasn't! She was surprised I got some good ones. Yup! You just need a couple! Here's the cutie-pie:
 
 And here are a few crappy cell phone pics from the par-tay:

No comments:

Post a Comment