Smith Family | Utah Family Photographer

I think I already mentioned that I love my return clients. It's the best to see them again and how much their kids have grown! Tami wanted a city feel and I LOVE shooting Urban so I was all for it! Salt Lake City has so many cool places, I just love shooting there. Tami also brought along some props for a tea party!! How fun!! She wants to hang the pictures in the girls' playroom. LOVE that idea!
Before and After. They grow so fast!

So I loved these shoes and took a picture. :)
Tea party time and not a bit too soon! Laila was ready for pictures to be over! She's 2. Can you blame her? And I was still into the shoes. :)

Now that's a good dad willing to be photographed while playing tea party with his girls. :)
Pinkies out!
And she's outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment