My Family.

I am so lucky to have my sister-in-law as a photographer. I take her family's pics and she takes mine...then we both edit our own. It works out great! This year, we had a family reunion down in Southern Utah. We just HAD to take advantage of the awesomeness that is in that area. The house we rented was on some amazing property that had an old warehouse AND an old train car!! Ding! Ding!! Needless to say, we had plenty of places to shoot! I just LOVE how ours turned out...even with my daughter's black eye!
 These next few pictures I made a gallery on my wall. I will have to take a picture of it and post it.

I did take her black eye out of this one since I printed it big on a canvas and my husband wanted it out. :)
LOVED this location! Anyone want to go down to Kanab for a shoot?? ;)

1 comment:

  1. They Look Wonderful!! Your little boy had chubby auntie pinchin cheeks!

    ReplyDelete