Brianna & Jared ~ Married | Utah Photographer

It seems like I've been posting so much about these 2! I've REALLY enjoyed following them around on this journey, and I hope you have too! Their wedding day was full of laughter and tears, good food and loads of fun! I had a great time and wish you guys the best! Thanks for the memories.

Her shoes were simple but lovely...and might I add COMFORTABLE!!
This is the bride's little brother. He ALMOST stole the show!


I love how the Grandmas are fixing him up. This picture (and many more!) were captured by my second shoot, Tracie from Rock Love Photography.
 
I love how he needs to be told where to go. He really didn't want to do it at all! Another by Tracie.
Gettin' comfy for the garter retrieval!
Tracie caught Jared picking out who he wanted to toss it too. :)

I just HAD to post this one. This little guy in the background had high hopes of catching the garter only to have his hopes dashed by this guy. :(
Another by Tracie.


*Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment