Brianna & Jared~Groomals/Bridals | Utah Photographer

Oh how I LOVE photographing young couples in love! It's so wonderful and hard to take a bad picture. :) These 2 were no exception as you can see with all the...pictures! Ahem. And we've been SO lucky that the weather has worked out wonderfully this year.
They wanted to do a First Look on camera and I was happy to oblige. I love it when I can get their sincere reactions on-camera.
This is Jared at first seeing his bride-to-be. Love it!
 Then it was time to get down to business and get some pictures before the sun went down.
Yummy light!
Oh c'mon, Brianna! You work it girl!
We were having some fun with this series!
Then, we headed over to the Salt Lake LDS Temple. They want to get sealed for eternity in a year and wanted to show that promise to each other. I love how these show that promise. :)

This is where Jared proposed to Brianna so that was special too.
Wow! I'm SO excited to be a part of their lives at this exciting time. To me, nothing beats the emotion and feelings that come from weddings. I'm a sucker for the romantic stuff. :)
It's this weekend! Not much longer! It's gonna be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment