Cunico Family | Utah Photographer

When my kids get to be teenagers I want them to be just like these kids. They were all so happy and easy-going. Just great kids that you want your kids to be friends with. They are so close and love to be around each other. At least that's the vibe I got! They are such a fun family. We could've spent all day together! It was hard to stop!
These girls were full of ideas. I love this!
Isn't this so sweet? It feels so genuine to me.
That's the end for now! Whew! Glad I got caught up! I'm on Maternity leave so I will probably checking in every now and then to show off the new addition to our family. Until then, book your shoots for November and December. They will go fast!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think this is one of my favorite shoots of yours! Love the poses and the girls and the flowers is so awesome. You'be really outdone yourself, not that I'm surprised. P.s. can't wait to see more baby pictures of your little guy

    ReplyDelete