Eldridge Family | Utah Photographer

As soon as I saw what these guys were wearing I was excited! I love the bright blue, green and orange! I knew it would pop in the location we were going. Great job, Autumn! These boys sure kept me on my toes! One 3 year old and one 2 year old...we definitely had to pull out all the stops! Dad even came prepared with big circles to have them stand on...but it didn't work. You just never know with kids!
Such a gorgeous couple!
He was hiding from me, but I'm glad he did! LOVE his eyes!
Just another reminder that I'll be out on Maternity Leave for the month of October. I'll be doing a limited amount of sessions in November and December so book them now to reserve your spot! I've already got some spots filled, so hurry and book!

No comments:

Post a Comment