Tiffany & David~Groomals | Utah Photographer

The wedding has already come and gone and I'm finally posting their groomals. It didn't help that we did them the day BEFORE the wedding. Scheduling conflicts and the snowy weather made it difficult, but we did it! It was still cold and windy and almost noon, but they worked it OUT! She brought all sorts of ideas for poses so we had some fun! LOADS of pictures here! Sorry...it's my baby sis!

Sandy feet never hurt anybody (or a wedding dress!)...I love it!
I had no qualms about asking my sister to do things and she was up for ANYTHING! She climbed this rock in her dress with little help from the fiance. :)


Looking fierce!

I will be posting the wedding someday...it was beautiful. They are such a gorgeous couple. We are happy to have a new brother in the family. Welcome, David!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun. Was that Utah lake? beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Great Salt Lake. I wish Utah Lake looked more like that.

    ReplyDelete