Photo Lighting Workshop

I was really excited to go to this Lighting Workshop. I've never worked with real lights before and I wanted to see how it's done and what it's like. It was so much fun! I had a blast working with the models...they sure know what they're doing!
This definitely isn't my style of shooting (I prefer being outdoors with natural light) but it was fun to try something new!
So a bunch of different photographers came and set up different lighting stations. One guy set up rain! It was a-mazing! Except I felt bad for the models. They got cold and wet fast!
I love the splash captured on her arm!
He looked like Edward from Twilight!
These two pictures were more my style with natural light.

I loved the light grid that showed up in his sunglasses.
So I learned a lot and had to change my whole style of shooting but it was fun and I can't wait to go back next year!

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are awesome! It's so cool that you were able to have that kind of experience. What a great way to expand and develop your talent more!

    ReplyDelete