{Brucker Family}

This family is such a great family (Do I say that about every family I photograph? Cuz I do think I get the best clients ever!) They have 3 girls just like us and they even like to play together. They live right behind us and have been so nice welcoming us into this neighborhood when we moved here over a year ago (I can't believe it's been that long!) Now, they're going to move! We're going to miss them but at least it won't be too far away!
We only did a few poses because it was so cold! But you wouldn't know it! They all have lovely smiles on their faces. Thanks, you guys, for having me take your pictures. You all are gorgeous!
(Ok, so I just realized I can make pictures really big! I mean, it is a photography website. Now, I'll have to go back and redo all my posts! Maybe someday I'll get around to it!)

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. I visit teach her. I will miss her too.

    ReplyDelete