These Kids are GREAT!


I had the privilege of taking pictures of these great kids. They are my best friend's, friend's kids. Got that? Anyway, my heart went out to her when I heard about her husband passing away in a plane accident 3 months ago. She has 3 young kids under the age of 4. I can barely handle it when my husband is gone on business. I wanted to do something for her, but I didn't know what. I asked my friend if she thought if she might want a photo shoot. She really wanted one. Great! I had the best time meeting her and her fun kids.
Shelly, I really enjoyed meeting you. I wish I had your strength. I hope that that I captured the true essence of these little angels of yours. You are an amazing woman. Thank you.



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome tribute you made for the family. They all look so happy. I know they've got their picture faces on...but still...you can just see the faith and the hope in their faces. It's awesome what you captured. I hope it will help them (especially her) through the hard times...just looking at some great photos and remembering what's most important in life--family.

    ReplyDelete