Scenic Family Shoot

I did this family shoot a week or so ago and it was COLD (not as cold as around Christmas, but still cold!)! The baby was only 2 months old and wasn't happy for very long. We got some good ones outside, but then had to move it inside (into his parents' house which is GORGEOUS! I got a tour too!)! She still wasn't great at the end! But that's how babies are!! Unpredictable!!
I really had fun and LOVED the places Tabitha picked out! She has a great eye (well, she IS an interior designer!) and knew what she wanted! I LOVE it when people know what they want and give me new ideas! It was great!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Some people are just too photogenic! Including the girl in the last photo shoot. Holy cow I want her purple jacket with all of my little heart. I love the abandoned car pictures especially. Her eyes are amazing! Nice job capturing everyone's personalities!

    ReplyDelete