Christmas Card Steal Deal!!!

If you've been wanting Christmas family pictures done, but don't want to pay full price here's the deal! It's a mini-shoot! We go to one location and just take a few pictures in a few poses. You'll get about 10-15 shots to choose from all edited and on a CD for you to print for your Christmas cards. The fee? A snazzy $50! That's $40 off my family sitting price. If you want me to design Christmas cards, then add $10 bucks onto that price and then you can print them off or I can do it for you (for the print price of the cards and envelopes).
If you just want a shoot of your kids, then I'll do up to 3 kids for a $30 fee with 10 shots to choose from. Then, add $10 for the Christmas card design.
If you already have a Christmas picture and just need it doctored up and a card designed, the fee will be $15.
To see more family shoots check out my Flickr Photostream and if you like what you see, email me at xpphotography@gmail.com
*Hurry and book it! We close on our house on October 22nd and will spend every Saturday painting and cleaning, but I can do shoots during the week in the early evenings. I'll start doing Saturday shoots again on December 6th-20th, which doesn't leave too much time until Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. When I really figure out what pictures we're using for Christmas, I'll send them to you so you can Photoshop them (along with the $10). I love what you did with ours last year. And your personal picture looks great, too! (On the sidebar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...I' meant that I'll pay the $15 for the photoshopping. haha...trying to sneek in the 1/3 off family deal that doesn't exist!

    ReplyDelete