Keaton & Summer's Wedding

My nephew got married (and I kind of spaced blogging it. oops!)!! It was a beautiful, warm day and I'm sure missing that warmth right about now! They were married in the Payson Temple with many family and friends came to support the happy couple. The bride alone has 9 siblings!! Summer and Keaton were on cloud 9 all day...so in love. I'm so happy you guys found each other! Thanks for having me document your amazing day!

Everyone adoring the bride after the exit...
His groomsmen were full of it! More later...
After the temple, they had a cozy luncheon and then it was off to the reception for pictures and the party!
Kisses for the parents! They deserve it!

I LOVED the red shoes! Especially for the niece!
The reception was in a friend's backyard just off a pond. It was picture-perfect! They didn't need to do much decorating with such a pretty venue but the sodas in the row boat were perfect! I also loved the chocolate fountain for refreshments.

The cake table had cupcakes for everyone. They were super yummy if I do say so myself! And carrots and dip for those watching their figure. ;)
See? yummy! ;)
The first dance. They had forgotten that anyone was watching.
Next was this brother dance. It was cute! They kept cutting in so everyone got a chance to dance with their sister.
After that it was time to party!! The brides family sure know how to get-down on the dance floor!
The MC was a friend of the groom's and had been on America's Got Talent. He was GOOD!

The bouquet toss was a brawl...as usual!

A few funny moments from the day. I don't even know what to say with these. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment