Child Family Pictures

I was excited to do my cousin's family pictures. They have 7 boys, 2 of which are twins!!! I know!! But they are the sweetest and most well-mannered boys you've ever met. I need to get some tips from her for sure!!
It was a cold fall day with a storm blowing in and getting dark fast! They sure were troopers! We got some great photos and I just love the ones of them lovin' on their baby! They adore him! I loved that they were more dressed up with suits and ties/bowties and mom shows up in a sequin dress! SO pretty! Can't wait to show you these photos...

Her twins were so cute!
LOVE this one! I'd frame it for sure!

4 comments:

  1. That momma's dress is stunning!! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their formal outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet family! 7 boys?! That gorgeous girl had 7 boys? You go Momma!

    ReplyDelete