Shelley Family Pictures

Oh boy! Are you in for a real treat! I've known these guys for quite a few years. They were some of my first clients. She certainly has her hands full with all those boys and a darling girl! Then, I moved away but they still use me for their family pictures every couple of years. It's crazy how those kids seem to just get bigger over the years! It was fun to see them and catch-up. We will have to do it again soon for Austin's Senior Pictures! Can't believe it!
Bloopers!! Dad likes to have some fun!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I like your blog and that family picture. I am surprised you work for your old client in long term. I love this photography .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this families style! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bridge shots, cool!! And the black and whites are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete