Evans Family Pictures

Oh boy! I was excited for this shoot! I've known Lorlie since high school and I was excited to see her. Her husband wasn't as excited for pictures and his only request was water. So we scheduled to go up to Silver Lake in AF canyon since Tibble Fork is under construction. I had just been up there a month ago and it was gorgeous! But...a month later, not so much. :( The lake was pretty much empty! What?! I was sad that I couldn't fulfill Matt's request but you just can't go wrong in the mountains and I think these memories made up for the lack of water. They are such a cute family. See for yourself!
 Scarlet definitely took some coaxing, but we got some smiles from her!

 LOTS of bloopers from this fun family! And yeah, Scarlet was d-o-n-e!

No comments:

Post a Comment