Smith Family | Utah Extended Family Photographer

I've known Donell for years and have taken her family pictures many times but she has never asked me to take pictures of her side of the family until now. It's always fun to have an excuse to see her since we don't live close anymore, but I was VERY worried when it was supposed to rain all day. We couldn't reschedule because her sister was here from out-of-town and it was the only day they were all together. So...we braved it. I don't know the area very well and her sister picked the location. LUCKILY, the patio was covered and LUCKILY you could see the mountains and trees behind it so it worked! It was amazing! And, of course, right when we finished up the rain stopped.
 I was especially loving this bright red bush!
 Bloopers! I love these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment