Abel Family Pictures | Utah Family Photographer

What can I say about this family? They are so great. They were some of my first clients when I first started out with film. At the time, these triplets were 2 years old (they are now 10)! Now that was a feat getting all of them to look at the camera and smile! They moved away and now they are back and I am so happy they still want me to take their family pictures! They are some of the nicest people I've ever met and glad we could catch-up for a bit while capturing some amazing memories.
I love it when couples are affectionate especially because my husband and I are SO awkward in front of the camera!

I mean, c'mon! What image is better than this??!!
Of course we know how to have a good time too! Here are the bloopers for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment