Introducing the Newest Member of the Hancock Family

....Caden Davis Hancock

I love him so much already! I'm REALLY trying to take it slow every day and enjoy this little man. So far so good. :)
I was SO glad to have my sister-in-law help me with his newborn pictures. Recovering from my 5th c-section this time around took a little longer. At least he was a pretty good sleeper! It's fun to try new things on my own. :)
I didn't quite nail this one but it's still cute. :)
My husband was appalled that I didn't take any sport ones, so he helped me with these a few days later...it was actually on Super Bowl Sunday. How appropriate. :)
I'm still going to enjoy this little guy for a few more months and will be back from maternity leave in April. Just in time for gorgeous spring pictures! Book me soon so you can get the date you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment