Louder Family | Utah Family Photographer

I was contacted to do this session sort-of last-minute. She was really wanting a family picture on the one day they would all be in town. When she said we could do it at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens, I was definitely in! We took lots of pictures because everywhere you turn, there's a great spot for a photo. It's so beautiful.
This family was SO great and easy-going. We had the BEST time! They all have such a wonderful connection with each other. I made me leave the session hoping when my kids grow up, marry, and have kids, that we can be as close as this family. Thanks you guys! You look great!!

 ...And a few bloopers. It takes A LOT to get all those little grand kids to look and hold still!
 I have a few openings in November for photo sessions and a few in December too. Book your session soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment