Collette Family | Utah Family Photographer

Well, it's my birthday today and I thought I'd do a little blogging. Next on my to-blog list, happens to be my sister's family session! This is my younger sister who's birthday is 4 days before mine. I was 11 when she was born and I hoped she would be born on my birthday. Not the case. But I still adored her and did her hair and dressed her any day I could. Sundays were my favorite. ANYWAY, enough reminiscing...here's her cute family and her adorable daughter that she gets to dress up!
David is rockin' the stache. ;)
We also did a mini session with Avery...she wasn't very interested in it at all. She liked feeling the grass between her toes and playing with sticks more. She's still cute especially in the salmon dress I gave Tiffany at her baby shower! It finally fits!

 Blooper time!

 I love the one with her eyes closed. I told Tiff and David to close their eyes and she did too. And...the last one of her...she'd had enough!!! Those moments are the real ones, folks! But we still get the beautiful ones in between. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment