Morgan & Bryan's Wedding | Utah Wedding Photographer

I'm finally getting around to editing all the weddings where I've been the second shooter. I'm always happy to work alongside someone at a wedding...especially if it's at the Timpanogas Temple because it's 5 minutes from my house. :) This time I was second-shooting with my sister-in-law, Jody. You can check out her work here.
This wedding was FREEZING!!! The sun was shining but the wind was blowing and it was COLD! Luckily, she had her beautiful white cloak on…but we were all still cold and took a few breaks going back inside the temple to warm up. You just never know what you'll get on your wedding day, especially here in Utah.





I'm really embarrassed if you look at the date on their shoes that it's been this long since I shot these! But the shot is too cute not to show…love how Converse does this!







No comments:

Post a Comment