Glenn Family Pictures | Utah Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of taking pictures for the Glenn Family. She was my roommate way back when and recently moved to Utah. I was happy she wanted me to do their family pictures but I for sure needed my husband there for backup. I thought she had 5 kids but she has 6! It was a little crazy (what session doesn't with little kids?) but we got some great ones. The candid ones are my favorites anyway. :)
 The kids all just adore their baby brother!
 Kierstin, you haven't changed a bit! You are beautiful and an amazing/patient mother!
 My favorite. Often, the last frame is.

And some bloopers...these are always unedited and so fun! There was definitely running, face-pulling, and sulking. Personalities show themselves in the bloopers. I always give my clients the bloopers!

No comments:

Post a Comment