Max + Krista ~ Engaged! | Utah Wedding Photographer

I am SO happy for these two! They have waited awhile to find each other and they couldn't be more perfect! We trampled through the weeds (hoping to not find any rattlesnakes) only to be scared by bees. :) Max is SO thoughtful and was always making sure Krista was ok. They were a little nervous in front of the camera but I think I was able to make them relax and to just have fun with it. :)
I can't wait to see you two married in just a few short weeks! It's going to be fabulous!
We shot all these up Emigration Canyon. They had their first date up here at Ruth's Diner and they were engaged there also. I LOVE when a location means something. So great! And, of course, we had to get a few shots at the diner. :)
 See? You couldn't even tell they were nervous. :) Congrats, you guys! I'm SO excited for your upcoming wedding. It's going to be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment