Jake + Rachel~Married | Utah Wedding Photographer

This post has been a LONG time in coming...and I won't say how long. ;) I was a second shooter for this wedding which was kinda nice for a change! Way less pressure and I got to capture different moments than when you are the main photographer. I had a lot of fun.
 Rachel's dad is cousins with my husband. :) Did you get that? And I couldn't be happier for her! She married a wonderful guy. The type of guy I want my girls to marry. He was SO sweet and came from an awesome family. It gave me hope for my girls' future. They were married in the beautiful Bountiful Temple. I was only there for the temple pictures and it was marvelous!
Ok so do you see what's written on her shoes? Just Married. I LOVE IT!! They matched her wedding colors too. Her shoes kind of remind me of my shoes on my wedding day. I wore Vans and they were comfy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment