Collette Family~Temple Sealing | Utah Family Photographer

So my sister and her husband went to the LDS Salt Lake City Temple to be sealed for eternity as a family. I was SO happy for them! They were glowing and the ceremony was so precious with baby Avery there. I just had to post these pics even though they are my sister. :) They make such a cute family!
The weather was SO cold and WINDY!! David had her wrapped up and kept her warm whenever she wasn't having her picture taken. She was exhausted too but lasted and was good until right at the very end...she'd had enough!

Congratulations on your forever family...just beautiful. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Too bad you couldn't be in the picture with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just LOVE these pictures! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete