Aubrie's Bridals | Utah Photographer

I LOVE to do bridals! How can you go wrong with in-love couples and a gorgeous bride! The groom did NOT want to see Aubrie until she walked down the isle...so we had to be a bit creative. I think it worked out nicely! He seriously didn't even see her in her dress. Now that's discipline! I wish I could've done their wedding, especially since I've known Aubrie since she was like 12...but I was on vacation. I'm sure it was lovely. You two are a perfect match and I'm so happy for you!
Aubrie can be SASSY! Love it!
Grrr....
Love those big eyes of hers!

2 comments:

  1. You've blown me away with your talent once again Missy. You just get better and better, I am so impressed. LOVE the ones that show off her pretty eyes and eyelashes. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete