Brucker Kids | Utah Photographer

I think I've lost track of how many shoots I've done for this cute family. They are so well-mannered and we always get beautiful images. I love their coordinating outfits. We wanted a spring look and loved how the flowers were all in bloom!
Oh, and our family will be looking like their family pretty soon. We found out we're having a boy! So 3 girls and a boy. Pretty perfect!


Not my usual edit, but I wanted a vintage look for this even though Landon looks like he's being attacked!
Abby is turning 8 and needed pictures for her baptism. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you don't get baptized until you're 8. She's a tricky one but she has a gorgeous smile AND straight teeth! What 8 YO has straight teeth?
 I'm pretty behind on posting shoots. Hopefully I'll be posting a lot in the next few days. :) We'll see about that...

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. I love Ty's tie and the girls are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete