Michael & Lindsey's Wedding | Utah Photographer

I normally don't do weddings...in fact, I've only done one other one. But this was a friend and her budget was tight. So we agreed that I'd just take the ones at the LDS Temple. I was really glad I did!
All morning there were snow flurries. I was so worried! But by the late afternoon, it wasn't snowing anymore. It was just COLD! Oh well. You can't have it all sometimes!
So, here are the pictures! I was very pleased with how they turned out...that's why there's so many. :) They are such a cute couple and her laugh and smile is infectious. You guys will have such a happy life together.



10 comments:

  1. hah! just noticed the black boots, they look good.
    i really like the one where she is leaning back. towards the end. Nice job Miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are such amazing photos! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing! beautiful, and well don't tell my husband but I just want to do my wedding all over and you can do the photography and I need someone else to plan the wedding with my dress, and flowers, and all. How cute her necklace! I loved it. you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these turned out amazingly! I don't think you should be nervous about doing weddings anymore. THese are seriously fabulous. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!!! these are fantastic, you should do more weddings, LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are great! I really love the focus on the flowers and the background kiss...and I love the laid back pictures, and just so many of the pictures.

    Watch out! You'll be doing weddings more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I knew you when I was getting married these pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! You guys are all so nice! It definitely boosts my confidence. I was SO nervous!

    ReplyDelete