Meme Mosaic

There are a few of us in my neighborhood that love photography...so we decided to start a photography club, not exclusive if you want to join us. :) We get together once a month and have an assignment that we're working on for the month. I LOVE this! I tend to just take pictures of the shoots I do and then forget the world around me. This will for sure help me develop my talent more and get creative!
The first assignment is a Meme Mosaic. We had to take pictures (or get a few off the internet) of things about us. Here is my mosaic:
Left to right, top to bottom:
1. First name/self portrait: yup! That's me, somewhere.
2. Favorite food: strawberries (picture from the internet...strawberries aren't quite in season...almost!)
3. Something you love: watching movies
4. Favorite color: green, as of today
5. Sound you love: Baby laughs are the best!
6. Favorite drink: raspberry lemonade (can you tell I'm excited for the warm weather! Also internet pic)
7. Dream vacation: Italy...again
8. Favorite dessert: I LOVE anything ice cream! Especially shakes! (Also internet pic)
9. Dream job: a travel critic, maybe? I just wanted something where I could get paid to travel. I just might've made up my dream job. :) (internet pic)
10. What you love the most: I love it when my girls interact with my baby. It's the best!
11. One word that describes you: My husband told me I was driven, so I went with that.
12. Something that inspires you: I just posted this one about my parents holding hands. I want to grow old with my husband and have a great marriage like my parents.

Feel free to steal this idea! I had a lot of fun and got to know myself a little better. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so going to finish mine. Yours was great. I felt inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! What a great way to tell people about yourself. I am going to do the same thing on my blog. : ) You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete