2 BIG Family Shoots!!

Just in case the holidays aren't already crazy enough, I scheduled 2 BIG family shoots for the weekend after Christmas. Yeah, I was a little nervous/stressed! And add weather as a factor on top of that and it gets real crazy!! Luckily, the weather was great...except it being a little too bright for one of the families and they were squinting a little. Darn it! It was also REALLY cold, but nobody complained except the kids!! There's a great shot with all the kids crying!! So sad!!
 Wow! This was so hard to get all of them to look and NOT CRY! Didn't happen! But I still love it anyway.

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job!Every picture looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You just get better and better! I'm taking notes and cues from you! Great job, I especially love the two little kids in the snow, is that a canvas background in addition to the vignette? So genius! I also love the picture with all of the crying babies, priceless! Fabulous Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it, Jenn! It is a canvas texture with a vignette. I always add a vignette even if it is slight. I just think it warms it up! Yeah, those kids were so done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that the Rowley family in Delta? 10th Grade English teacher? If so, I hardly recognize their boys.

    ReplyDelete